Saturday, November 17, 2007

Like A Virgin. (aka My First Blog)

Well, I guess I should make my 1st post an introductory one.

SideNote: I'm trying this whole "thing" out to see how much I like it...So I'm still goning to be "tweaking" things as I go along. I owe a good chunk of my inspiration to the other blogs that I've started to read (check "My Fav Places" link). I was first gonna try this on Myspace...Then I thought "Ugh...Seriously?!?" So, now I'm on here...Wish me luck!

As most of you already know, I'm RocaFella07 or just plain Roc. I'm also 21, a Scorpio, likes long walks on the beach, sunrises, and puppies...LMFAO!! Naw, I'm mos def not a Scorpio, and if I go walking on a beach here, in Chicago, I'll most likely get a broken bottle stuck in my foot...Seriously!! But, I do love looking over the skyline of the city and walking through Millennium Park (Damn!! that place was BEAUTIFUL over the summer.) http://www.millenniumpark.org/.

So yea, I'm Single in the City...Permanatly, I think. And, since I'm a lil bit of a comic-geek, most of the time I refer to Chi-City as Metropolis...This has a few meanings behind it, one being that Clark Kent came from something small and became Superman after moving to Metropolis, LOL. I know, it's madd stupid...But it's one of my "things", LOL.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_(comics)

Ok, that's enough of the "me me me"...My 1st non-intro blog is coming up later. Right now I'm bout to finish watching the 300th episode of MadTV...LOL!!

Oh, and I just wanna let EVERYONE know that my blog is OPEN...Meaning that any/all comments & questions are more than welcome.

~1~ ;-)

Video Of The Week:

5 comments:

ThisMightBeMe said...

interesting...keep on blogging. look forward to hearing more from you.

A. Benjamin Irby said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere, tread carfeully. Once you enter, you will never be the same again. LOL

-Adam
http://adamsweblog.com

Anonymous said...

Dude, I just read your blog.you got me hooked..I will be checking up on you from time to time and may even comment!

P.S

I have been to Chicago once and love your city..well the downtown core..that's the only part I've seen..hope to visit again.

Joey Bahamas said...

welcome, welcome, welcome...

Axe_Scorpio said...

I been readin da blog back wards so welcome. LOL.