Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Best 4th Of July By Far


During the time of my most recent journal entry, I didn't really feel like being around anyone, talking to anyone, or being very "friendly" at all. Then, someone by the name of Adam B. Irby came to town with his friends and me just what I needed to lift my sprits.
Being from Jersey-2-Cleveland-2-Chicago, it was quite refreshing to have some New Yorkers around. What was even more refreshing was the fact they were such a great group of guys. They were so welcoming and fun and just cool to be around. They really made me feel like one of the "sisters" (LOL)...and the fun I had with them was the most I've had in such a long time. I just wish I would've had the chance to thank them before they left.
I also wish I had a group of friends like that, of my own, here in The Windy City.
By the way, Adam is one of the coolest guys I've ever met. And, I'm not just saying that because he was who inspired my own blog...or, because, in his words, he "birthed" me (LOL). He's the type of person that I could really see myself being all BFF with.
;-)

6 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

Ahh - seems like you had a great time. Adam seems like he's cool peoples too.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Glad your weekend ended up well yo. I enjoyed tha Chi. I've gotta get back there soon.

~Damnit!

WhozHe said...

I liked reading that today. It was uplifting.

fuzzy said...

big ups to Adam for being such a cool guy!

I'm glad that you found your way to have a great time and enjoyed yourself in good company! that just puts the icing on the cake when you can experience the trip with people!

DA-PROFESSOR said...

Wassup. I'm glad you had the oppotunity to hang out with Adam. Not only is he a talented writer, he's a real cool guy. It's great to have cool people to hang out with and to keep your spirits up. Especially during the holiday weekend.

One Love

A. Benjamin Irby said...

Awww Sugar,

Thanks so much. I'm so glad to see your blog growing the way it is. Ur really doing Papa proud!

-Adam Benjamin Irby
http://adamsweblog.com