Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Its Gone Out The Window

A long time ago, when I started this Blog/Journal, a few posts in, I wrote a post about being celibate. Well, that's not the case anymore. That's right everyone, as of January 1st of this year, I'm no longer celibate. Was it all just a "phase"?

Why did I give up being celibate after nearly three years? I realized that, being a little older now, that I have a good enough "filtering" system, for figuring out whether or not a guy is "sponge worthy". Plus, I came to the conclusion that, if I want any hope of keeping a guy around, I'm going to have to start having sex. And, the whole "I'm celibate" thing isn't going to work if I want someone to be in a relationship with me.

Things have gotten interesting...To say the least.

;-)

9 comments:

PRIMO said...

Wow. I never knew you were celibate.... and for that long.......

Bless You.....

I couldn't have done it.... I'm dying cause i aint had any in 4 months..... 3years..........

I Would Just Die....

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

GREAT! Time for you to book your trip to Jersey!!! LMAO j/k.

~Damnit!

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

ALthough I'm not completely down with being celibate, even though I have tried it a couple times and failed. I don't think you should give it up to make others happy. Stop being celibate, becasue you want sex, not becasue you want a guy to want you, and you think that will make them stay.

If you are menat to be in a relationship, shouldn't they understand?

Maybe call it something else but celbancy, told tell them at all. Just hold out on sex. I think that's a good solution.

WhenI first strated reading your blog I was wondering how long it would last.

fuzzy said...

You stopped Jerkin the Jerky? Someone hit me wit reality when I told them about my celibate ideas and they said J/o isn't allowed! Needless to say I wasn't celibate!

Oh the sponge thing, I remember! That was a cool episode! lmao

Good luck man for real for real. I expect to hear some interesting tales since things are spicing up in ya life!

THARULA said...

Im glad you start having sex agian. I think you would have to have found someone celibate as well for it to work possibly

WhozHe said...

As long as you feel its the right time to do it, great!

Darius T. Williams said...

I had no idea u were celibate...wow.

Promiscuous X said...

Boy wats wrong with you not fuckn in 3 years..I know u busted a good ass nut lmao

yet another black guy said...

ain't no problem with getting intimate with someone, i just hope it was with someone who's ultimately worth your time.