Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Featured Video #1: "Strict" Top = "Stone" Lesbian?

Ive been thinking about adding a "Featured Videos" section, to the Blog, for a while now. I'm just now getting around to. Its still in the trial-&-error phase, so I'll see how it goes. Also, I might be making my own "Gossip Girl" styled videos, this upcoming summer. Anyway, since I'm a YouTube junkie, and a lover of video blogs, my "Featured Videos" will feature videos from other bloggers and video makers, who's topics grab my attention. The content will range from important to funny...But, never "cheesy".

Which brings me today's video, by Xem VanAdams. I completely understand and agree with where he's coming from, in this video. He basically summed up my exact viewpoint in under ten minutes. And, you guys already know how I feel when it comes to sexual "labels" and whatnot.



Is he right?

Sidebar: I finally gave in, and Ive.......Joined Twitter! I'm giving it a try, so feel free to Follow me, Friend me, etc: http://twitter.com/Roca_fella07

;-)

3 comments:

fuzzy said...

I'm following you on twitter already. I gotta wait till I get home to comment on the video. XVA is the coolest!

PRIMO said...

Amen. Im So Feelin' what He's Saying....
Especially:

"Things That I would allow you to do me, I just like to feel that I can do those same things to you."

Yeah.... That Sums It Up For Me Right There....

On A Side note: He Has A Very Animated Face.....

Anonymous said...

Well I am a strick TOP. I can say that I have never been fucked in my ass. But I do like to have my ass licked. In fact thats a must for me. But I can easily understand the attitude of those whose would not want their ass touched in anyway. I actully found alot of flaws with the dudes arguments in the video. Too many to get into here.