Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Embracing Your Inner Sexpot

*Listening To*
Get Naked ( I Got A Plan) by. Britney Spears

So, I guess I took a page out of Samantha Jones' book, and had an impromptu Afternoon Delight the other day....with a guy I've only known for all of two hours. He's a classmate of mine, he's a hottie, and, he's extremely in the closet.

Anyway, we talked after class, hung out for a little bit, and then...we ended up at my house! This kind of thing NEVER happens to me. In fact, I consider myself to be quite the prude. But, Classmate is oh-so smooth with his personality, and, all-of-a-sudden we were messing around in my bed.

By "messing around", I mean we just made-out, had a little 69 action, and masturbated together. It was...interesting, to say the least.

I wouldn't have anything romantic to do with him, and, don't get me wrong, he's a nice attractive guy, but, he has this whole "on tha low" mentality which I cant be bothered with. I need to be with someone who's NOT afraid to go on a date in public, walk in the park, and all the other things that happy gay couples do together without giving a fuck, because its 2008...dammit!

I can't date a guy who feels the need to say: "This stays between us, right?" I mean, what the fuck? Who the hell are YOU?...Usher? I can't be bothered with such fuckery.

Anyhow, I left this experience feeling a kind of liberation at the fact that I even had the "professionally" or confidence to conduct a sexual liaison without there being feelings attached. I used to feel some kind of way about people who did "hook-up's" or "jump-off's". But, now, my outlook has shifted. There's nothing wrong with two grown consenting adults having a little SAFE "fun" together.

Which leads me to my point. I think its quite healthy for everyone, men and women, to every now and then, release and embrace that inner sex-kitten or sex-pot or slut or whatever you feel comfortable calling it, in a SAFE manner. Even those in relationships can practice this with their partner. I guess, for the couples, it would be the equivalent of pulling out that Freakum Dress or pulling that Freakum Card for their lover.

All of that being said, embracing or exploring this other side of one's self doesn't always have to involve anything sexual. Its different for everyone. For some, it could mean being somewhat of a Flirt or throwing all of one's rules out of the window and getting so-n-so's number. For others, it could mean installing a pole in the bedroom and surprising that special someone with the VIP Room treatment.

To each, his own...

;-)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, no I dont think it's ok for everyone to be sexually liberated. And I will remain a prude, without an embace of my inner sex kitten {w/e) that means.

But, anyways, no judgement...to each his own.

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

Uh huh...wow, is all I can say.See You got me all over the place. I'mI'm glad about you releasing your inner sex pot, and the joys and excitment of a hook up,but then there is soem other things...

Fuckery, huh? Okay I will let you have your opinions, I get it, I've heard that before, from other out guys. Let me say though, that DL guys date, and they can walk in the park, an what not, they just may not go skipping down the street wrapped in a rainbow flag, like a "happy gay couple" as you put it, but they can do some things.

But like you ended this post to each is own, right Roc?

Darius T. Williams said...

Hlarious...especially with a class mate. Well, to each his own. I'm glad YOU enjoyed a bit of action. I agree though, its 2008...fuck the world, lol (no pun intended).

PRIMO said...

Usher.... Comedy! LMAO!
I'm still in the closet to some people and In my past relationship I was the one who was fine with "walking in the park etc" and my ex the one who was out to the world was the one who was afraid to do all of those things lol. I Just thought it was a funny contrast.

j_shanlin said...

Yeeeessss Rocky, you better have a random sex hookup with one of your classmates! I had to get to the point where sex was just sex, nothing more, nothing less. It didnt have to come with a committment or a relationship. It is just sex! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, and congrats again on the move.

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

lol alrighty then

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

O SHIT!!! Now this is definitely not a post that I would expect from you. I guess I'll be the deviant and say good deal yo. It's definitely cool to release yaself sexually every once in a while. Lord knows I have moreso in the past than I do now (this past weekend not included lol) so long as you keep it safe na mean. I agree, however with YB&DL in saying that DL dudes do date yo. Can't say that I'm 'DL' but moreso consider myself 'private'. I don't like people in my business and I conduct myself as I am...a grown ass man. Gay is not who I am, it's what I do.

~Damnit!

life said...

You are too funny! Who are you usher..lmbo. Good for you! I'm not there yet

life said...

Oh, I'm with you on the dl dude. no, can't do it!

fuzzy said...

I don't know about the "on the low" personality. It is still a lifestyle. If someone wants to be to themselves and not want everyone and their mom knowing, I believe it is their choice and is ok in my book.

People are too public nowadays. What happened to keeping private matters private!

WhozHe said...

Ok, so I'm having the pole installed in my bedroom tomorrow.

DA-PROFESSOR said...

That was hot. At least you was able to have some fun and come to a mutal understanding. As long as you can maintain an respectful friendship or association, than it's cool.

Xem VanAdams said...

I find myself, quite Honestly, here in this New City of Los Angeles, yearning for an Impromptu Jump-Off. Ive NEVER been one to do the whole, 'Get My Roks Off Real Quick and Leave Me Alone' kinda deal...but...its Beginning to Look More and More Attractive to Me. SERIOUSLY. Ha*