Tuesday, June 3, 2008

6-3-2008

I haven't written anything in a while. For the past couple weeks, I've been so busy with moving into this new place and running here-&-there to get this-&-that...and still working at night.

I LOVE this new area! Its metropolitan, multicultural, and, there's Take-Out places and date spots galore!! I'm staying in this borough forever...the next best area would be the Loop or downtown.

Anyway, Shorty, the guy I had that great date with, almost a month ago, isn't on my radar anymore...we weren't meant to work. He's a GREAT guy, but...We hadn't even gone on a second date yet, and he was ALREADY making more apologies, for plains that fell through, then I could count. It is what it is.

Its like the saying goes: "When one door closes, another door opens."

;-)

3 comments:

fuzzy said...

I need a bangin area to live in like that!

I love it when one door closes and more than one opens! Do you, and do it well! Continue to prosper!

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

Well I'm confused.

Why does this door have to close? If it was such a great door, had a nice handle, and looked pretty, and swung open, and whatnot..you know qualities of a good door.

Just wait for the door, to get unlock, so you can open and go through it and stuff.

This metaphor isn't working for me anymore, but if you two are both really busy, just hold out until, you two arenot busy anymore, so that you can experience another great date and person. Would you really want to miss out on a great person, because of scheduling issues.

You said it yourself, he's definetely interested, and aren't you always talking about needed a good date or a man, or something.

Boy you better keep that door open!

It's my life, Right? said...

SO I just absolutely die for your blog! You always keep me laughing and at a light mood! Hopefully i can join the blog family and share my daily stories and life's battles! Anyway thanks for the continous moments and you should check out my blog too! I only have an introductory piece!

incompatible08.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you Soon!