Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Where The Hell Am I?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

***Listening To***
Just Fine by. Mary J. Blige

It feels like, a few months ago, I just went to sleep one night and woke up in some alternate world. Like when Catwoman took her little trip the the Hell Planet...The world is the same, but with subtle differences in MY life. (I'm such a Comic geek!)

I say this because, for some time now, everything has been going extremely smoothly and NORMAL in my life...Suspiciously smooth. Which hasn't been the case in quite a while.

School has been going really well...I don't owe them any money now...I've been able to register for both Summer and Fall classes ALREADY...I'm moving off campus to avoid those outrageous housing fees.

Everything with my first apartment is going great so far...I'm really looking forward to having my own place.

And, as far as I can see, things are going to smooth in the foreseeable future also.

And, as self-sufficient as I am, a part of wants to say that the only thing missing is...a good man.

All of that being said, subconsciously, I'm waiting for that proverbial Other Shoe to drop.

But, I'm not stupid, so I'm going to enjoy the Wins where I can get them...for as long as they last.

;-)

9 comments:

PRIMO said...

Its good everything is going smooth.

Lord knows I could use a smooth period in my life, But thats another story.

Live It Up & Enjoy it

Darius T. Williams said...

Smart man...great concept. Hope for the best and always plan for the worst. I learned the 5 P's a long time ago and they help me tremendously...proper preparation prevents poor performance!

fuzzy said...

yes, cherish the wins! make room for more! You will find that mad soon enough!

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

I learned it a lil different Darius... "Proper Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance!"

Anywho, baby boy just enjoy the good times cause when it rains it poors. Glad all is well.

~Damnit!

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

Sometimes a "Good" man can mess things up...but I understand you want someone to share it with.

I feel you though, when things seem to good to be true, it's harder to believe than the bad things.

But to worry about the other shoe droppin, it will mess up the great feeling of what's going on now.

WhozHe said...

Ok, I'm knocking on wood for you. Maybe you have a couple of years before that other shoe falls.

Anonymous said...

A man would be good, but right now he just might mess up your time of peace.

j_shanlin said...

yaaay things are looking up!

life said...

How sad, we've become accustom to things going bad that we can't truly enjoy the good times.