Thursday, August 14, 2008

8-13-2008

I've felt like an emotional wreck for the past few weeks.

The past weekend just left me feeling a lot of things. I spent my past few Satuday nites at home, instead of going out to anything or meet anyone. I just don't have anyone to go anywhere with...but, I shouldn't let that stop me.

I'm no longer in "love" with Heartbreaker, after the past weekend. He can be kind of an asshole at times...but, I still, and will probably always, like him...Well, like the sweet guy he likes to hide from everyone. But, I also realized that there really can't be anything romantic for us...at least not for now. I'm over that whole deal. But, I'm cool with us being buddies or whatever. Its BEEN time for me to move on. And, I need to get back out there and go back to meeting new people and having new experiences.

On my ride home from work tonight, I listened to "Love Ridden" by Fiona Apple.

;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i may... a song suggestion... i used to love him by lauryn hill feat. aunt mary... OH WTF "i have no one to do anything wit" do i not live in the same city as you... a closed mouth don't get feed... you betta learn how 2 pick up that phone and call 4 bak up... Thats wha friends are 4....

SGL Café.com said...

All men can be assholes at times. But you'll get through this ... just don't get too involved in 'looking' for a replacement or just hooking up. That ain't the answer. Just do you.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Clearly he wasn't 'sponge worthy'. NEXT!!!

~Damnit!

Darius T. Williams said...

Hey man, I hope it gets better!

WhozHe said...

Yeah, moving on is what life is all about.

yet another black guy said...

at least you're over him, in a way. but i can totally relate. drop me an email and we should hang out sometime so we can both get out the house LOL