Friday, August 29, 2008

8-29-2008

I can't believe there's only four months left to the year. Where did all the time go?

In eight months, I've been out with only three guys, and had two "REAL" dates...which ALL failed to produce anything. I fell in love with, and got my heart broken by, someone who wouldn't even give me the time of day...who's now in a relationship with someone else.

The fall semester started this week, and, even though I'm taking a lighter class load, I'm already tired from all the "first week" running around shit.

I'm so glad that a three-day weekend is coming up.

;-)

3 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

I'm sooo with you - where has all the time gone?

fuzzy said...

3 guys is alot for 8 months! Falling in love in itself was alot! You have done well for time purposes, just doesn't seem like you have much to show for it. Things get better with time, I'm a witness to that! This year, for me, has been one for the books!

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Hey Hey, stop telling the story of my year thus far!!! LoL. Keep your head up baby boy. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year and I pray that we both find peace with the beauty of fall. Out with the old (feelings too) to make way for the new.

~Damnit!