Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just A Few Things...9-10-2008

  • I hate having to make that first physical move, with a guy...it makes me feel kind of slutty...or predatoryal, I guess? I just don't want to initiate something, and get shut down...I'd rather have it be the other way around.

  • Cosmo's have a way of making me, ummm, "frisky" I guess? One, and I become the worlds biggest flirt. A few, and I might think I'm Britney in the "Gimme More" video.

  • The fuckery known as Men: I hate men...who expect to get Oral (a blow job) without having to return the damn favor. I mean, you'll let me ride your face (which does NOTHING for me), but you won't suck my damn dick?...I can't be bothered!


;-)

10 comments:

fuzzy said...

i've always been sought. i want a change! its nice to make the first move, gives a rush feeling! makes me feel in charge!

i agree with the oral thing! you give you get and vice versa!

Joey Bahamas said...

I have your back on number 3...i never understood that about some guys!

JB

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

*Singing* Come on and go with me...Come on over to myyyyyyyyyy place!!! LoL

I hear you on all account except for the Cosmo's. I need something a lil stronger.

~Damnit!

CutieTJ said...

LMAO! This post is so funny. I don't have to worry about makin da 1st move...but I do have to worry about makin it know...dat I don't want yo dick...at least not yet anyway

Darius T. Williams said...

Hilarious...men are interesting. They really are!

yet another black guy said...

well somebody's in a frisky mood

KennonP said...

I've always been the one to make a move first, but it's getting old.

Anonymous said...

Hey, if I am into a guy, I am very assertive, but if I am not that much into him, he'd better bring it or I'm out!

PRIMO said...

#3 Hilarious LMAO!

j_shanlin said...

The good thing about being with "Leroy" is, we have sexual history, so regardless of who makes the first move, nobody looks like a slut. I don't mind the predatory part though tee hee.. Now it may be weird but I don't enjoy oral sex... I doon't like giving or receiving it. It usually is a chore that is given to the most deserving... I was talking to this guy I worked with at lunch yesterday about this same thing ironically enough. He was like "eatin my ass doesnt turn me on. Im 30 years old! That's for the kidz! Give me the D!" i gagged.