Tuesday, December 2, 2008

One Year Later...

Its been one whole year since I began my journey into the Blogsphere. And, now I'm comfortable with officially calling myself a Blogger.

I also want to thank all of my fellow Bloggers and recreational readers for reading my blog, and for sticking with me through all this time. I especially want to thank those of you who take the time to leave comments. That means the world to me. I love getting feedback, your opinions, your ideas, thoughts, and criticisms. I value it all, so much, because it lets me know that I'm not as alone, in my thinking, as I thought I was.

I have a few things on the horizon, when it comes to the Blog. One of which is a new series of posts called...Cautionary Tales. I'm in the middle of writing/drafting #1, right now. I expect to have it out either at the end of this week or next Monday.

Thank you all, again, for sticking with me this long!

;-)

4 comments:

fuzzy said...

Ahhh the Cautionary Tales, sounds mystic! Can't wait! Congrats on your 1 Year!!!

Joey Bahamas said...

Congrats on your one year bloggerversary!!!!

JB

Unknown said...

congrats on your milestone

DA-PROFESSOR said...

Happy annivesary
Keep writing and striving for excellence.
Thanks for the comments u posted on my page as well as the support

One Love
Ra Shawn-DA-PRofessor