Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!!

Well, its a whole new year, and I'm back! I know its been a good minute since I've written anything. Luckily, that's something I'm working on for 2009, along with a few other things.

A lot has happened in the past few weeks, so, instead of making a long long long drawn-out post, I'll just give you the abridged version:

  • I had one of the greatest Christmas's and holiday weekend's of my life...with "Heartbreaker"! Yeah, we've been back in each others lives since November. And, its not what you might think. We're both still SINGLE. We're friends. We enjoy each other's company. And, we have "fun"...which sometimes involves kissing, a little heavy petting, and maybe some skin-to-skin action. Anyway, spending the Holiday with him made me realize what an amazing guy he really is. I mean, you can really see a guys true colors when he's around his family.

  • ("Bottle Pop" - Pussycat Dolls) ShawnQt gave me some sound advice, a couple months ago, on being a "Naughty Boy"...and, I want to publicly thank him for it! He just didn't warn me about the backlash that being "naughty" could bring, from people who can't take it (LOL). By the way, when the red light comes on I transform.

  • Speaking of being naughty, I recently discovered that FAVORED lube is the shit...and can be used for multiple purposes (LOL).

  • I'm to be experimenting with the Blog. Meaning, a slight change in the format. As well as a format change.

  • ("Procrastination" - Amy Winehouse) I'm starting to realize, that procrastination is one of my biggest faults. It gets in the way of me doing so much of the stuff that I THINK about doing. I mean, THIS post was supposed to be done the night of the 1st, while I was sitting on my bed, eating pizza. Cut to me typing away, on my Sidekick, while on my way home, on the subway (LOL). Procrastination is definitely my BIG thing to work on in 2009.

There's more to come...

;-)

6 comments:

CutieTJ said...

OMG! I have a big ass procrastination problem as well!I most definitely need to change that as well. It's not part of my new year resolutions since I didn't make any. I having been working on becoming/growing/ and learning from all my experiences EVERYDAY! So I think my hands are full enough!

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

LoL@ friendship including "Kissing, heavy petting, and skin to skin action." Boy that's called a 'Fuck Buddy'! LMAO. I love it tho.

~Damnit!

ShawnQt said...

:) ur welcome!

PRIMO said...

When the red light comes on you transform.... Lol. Mess. I'm gnna miss those girls! Lol. Yeah procastination is my problem too especially with homework....something I should be doing right now.

DA-PROFESSOR said...

Great post.
That's something I have to work on as well as focusing on my health.

Wish u the best in 2009

Ra Shawn-DA-Professor

j_shanlin said...

flavored lube?? hmmm... see that's the problem with me! I always comment on the nasty stuff. i need to work on that!