Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Perfect Cocktail: Shopping, Ice Cream, & Some Down-Time

Fresh of the heels of Saturday night's disappointment, I decided that I WAS NOT going to stay in bed, all day Sunday, pitying myself and eating (LOL). So, I got off my ass, got showered, dressed, and decided that I was going to run to Blockbuster and have my own movie-nite. By the way, I originally had plains with "You-Know-Who", but, the bastard canceled on me AGAIN!...For the LAST time! I'll get to that some other time.

Anyway, I needed to do some thinking and cool off, so, I decided to take a nice little train ride to a Blockbuster downtown...Instead on the one down the street (LOL). Besides, it was kind of nice outside. When I got downtown, I took a little detour into Forever 21, caught a sale, and left with a new hoodie which was about 55% off (it was $35...and I got it for $13!!! Yay me!!). THAT feat alone was enough to lift my spirit!

I picked up a couple flicks, headed home, and had a nice night...Especially since I didn't have class the next day.

;-)

3 comments:

j_shanlin said...

ok so yaaaay for Forever 21! You did more than I did that day. I sat on my ass and ate!

fuzzy said...

I love the nights without class the next day. That sale, ooooo weeee, that woulda lifted my spirits too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats pa!
A personal day usually does the trick.