Monday, March 10, 2008

Something New...A Change IS Coming

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I've had this on my mind for about a week now. But, I didn't really know where I wanted to go with it, or how I wanted it to come off. So, just like the B&J Ice Cream, this new addition is going to have everything but the kitchen sink.

So, here it is...I'm adding a "My Thoughts On..." section to the blog/journal.

This is where I'll just rant about various thing I might feel like ranting about (LOL). Sometimes it'll be about current events, random thoughts, or whatever "grinds my gears".

Some posts will be organized...Some/most will not. Some might be long...Some might be short. Some might even be on video, later on.

Like I said, everything but the kitchen sink.

Now, let me take my ass to bed!...Because it's 3:40am, and I got class in the afternoon! LMAO!!

;-)

1 comment:

fuzzy said...

I told shawnqt that i didn't like cliffhangers and I will tell you the same! You got me wondering what in the world is coming! you better come up with something! I'll be back (evil voice) haha