Monday, October 13, 2008

On The Horizon...




Next month (mid-November) is going to be the One Year Anniversary of my Blog/Journal. Its amazing how fast time can go by.

At work, the other night, thinking randomly when an idea popped into my head. So, November will not only usher in the anniversary of my Blog, at will also be the introduction of a new category.

What is this new category called?...."Cautionary Tales".

What will "Cautionary Tales" consist of?....My hookup horror stories and other bad experiences when it come to dealing with the same sex . Yes, I have a few from the past (pre-celibacy) and a few from present day, so far. I've just been figuring out how and to write them.

Why exactly are these Cautionary Tales?.....Because, from each "tale", I've learned a valuable lesson, and, I'm hoping that others will too.

Are you ready?

;-)

4 comments:

fuzzy said...

this should be a good read...

Unknown said...

I am ready!!!!!

Darius T. Williams said...

*adjusts seat to get comfy*

I'm ready!

WAIT-

*puts cell phone on vibrate*

Now, I'm ready!

j_shanlin said...

lol at darius... yes this is always fun!! i'll be on cone and police tape duty