Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Cute Yella Boy That has All My Attention...aka My Work "Boyfriend"

Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA


So, there's this guy, at my job, that a have a madd crush on (given my
luck, I wouldn't be surprized if he turned out to be an uber friendly,
somewhat flirtatious str8 guy
). It all started over the Summer (I think
that's when he started working there), when I first saw his cute ass
(OMG!! My man has the prettyest eyes
!). He works the shift before me, in
the warehouse, and we're always passing each other (he's getting off
work, I'm coming in). If I remember right, we started with that whole
eye-contact-always-noticing-each-other "thing" (isn't that some kind of
homo "code", or something
?). Then, we escalated to nodding at each other
(recently), and exchanging "whuddup's".

By the way, I don't know his name...Yet!

Anyway, somewhere down the road, I started noticing little "changes" in
our interactions as we saw more of each other. He was grinning now, when
we saw each other and exchanged "hey's & whuddup's"...And, so was
I...And, we still do (is that subtle firting?). Then, I noticed how,
sometimes, he'd kind of go out of his way to acknowledge me...For
example, one nite, I was coming into work and was about to walk past
where he was...And he had this big heavy-ass box in his arms (he was
straining with that bitch, LOL
), and he turned around with the bigest
britest SMILE on his face and said "Wassup!" (Like he was happy to see
his Man
!).

Sometimes, hell, most of the time, when I see him, it "makes" my nights
before I even clock-in (I know, its stupid..Right?)! Seeing how slow
things were moving for us, I decided to try something. One night, when
we walked past each other, I touched his arm when I said
"whuddup!"...And now, we "dap" when we see each other...Along with the
grins and such. Hell, even when we're not near each other, he
waves/acknoledges me...Grin in tact.

But, ugh, if things keep going at this pace, we should be together in
about 10 years (LOL!)!! I trying to figure out how to start a
conversarion with his cute ass, find out his damn name, and exchange
numbers...How-the-hell-else is he going to become my Boyfriend-Boyfriend
instead just being my Work-Boyfriend (Hell, in my head, this dude is
ALREADY my damn Man! LOL
!)??

LMAO!! Tonight, on my bus ride to work, I wrote a lil' note that I might
give to him soon...It says:

"Yo!
Hit me up.
(###)###-####
-my name
."

Ugh!! Why does being attracted, to men, have to be so fucking hard!?! And, what am I gonna about ole boy!?!? Ugh!!!!! I need to stop developing "crushes"!

;-)

5 comments:

Playboy Adonis said...

LOL..so did you give him the digits?

WhozHe said...

Why so hard indeed? Whuddups are always my favorite icebreakers. Next it "say man, I see you all the time, my name is...." Then let the chit-chat begin.

Mr. Jones said...

Im with Whozhe. Man up and say something. I mean, at this pace, you'll know his name by 2012.

Omar Ramon said...

I'd do it like whoz he said to. It's a regular tactic of mine. y'all are already nce to one another so the lil extra friendliness of actually introducing yaself one night won't hurt. either y'll will become better /acquaintances/friends...or y'all will fall madly in love and keep me entertained and living vicariously through you and this blog.LOL

Axe_Scorpio said...

I get so nervous wen it comes 2 meetin new dudes. But, Im goofy, so I would proily joke wit dude so I could get 2 kno him better.