Friday, December 28, 2007

Event Horizon...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well, tommorow, or later today, I start my first day of Bartending
School...YAY!! Usually, I'd kinda have a problem with having to get
up/out sooo early in the day...Seeing that I get off work at 3am, home
at 4:30-ish, and hit the sheets between 5 & 6am (sometimes depending on
how horny I might be, LOL.). By the way, I'm on the bus right now, on my
Sidekick.

Ugh! The class starts at 1pm...So, I'm gonna have to get up at like
10am, just because I want to get there early (its downtown...a 20-30min
train ride...which I never really mind.). But, in my eyes, its worh not
getting as many hours of sleep in the next few weeks. Besides, I'm on
Winter Break (which is when I wanted to go through my training), and I
can rest on the weekends. And, you know what they say: "You don't grind,
you don't shine."

Most importantly, I'm madd excited. I've always been an adventurer at
heart, and a "Jack-of-all-trades". And, I've been dying for an adventure
for the longest, LOL!!...Along with the chance to learn a new skill!

Wish me luck!...

;-)

4 comments:

Mr. Jones said...

I have a buddy who bartends at a Friday's near Washington. Get ready to have random 'straight' boys leave their numbers in the little black leather thing they pay their check with. Apparently it's the thing to do.

fuzzy said...

adventures are the best. and it's always col to have a skill under ya belt especially something that opens you up to more social activity. Thas wassup! Enjoy

ShawnQt said...

I commend you, and a little envious, lol... let me go find an adventure!

Axe_Scorpio said...

Good luck. Dat sound like da perfect job, gettin people lit. LOL!