Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Jump-Off That Could've Been.

Well, I'm just getting in from work...But, 20mins ago, I almost had a "Jump off"!!

I was at the subway/bus terminal (at 4am), waiting for my bus with everyone else, listening to my iPod, when I noticed this madd cute nigga glancing at me. Then, he gives me the "wassup" nod. And, I gave it back....Then, we kept glancing at each other. After that, he walked out to where the buses park/wait. I saw my bus, and plained on geting it, but I walked towards "Dennis" instead (hey, I wanted to get his damn number...Okay!).

I walked up to "Dennis", and we exchanged "whuddups", names, and what-not...Then, he gave me some story about how he got locked outta his house and now he was on his way back home cuz somebody was there to let him in now...Yada yada yada. He then asked if I was trying to get into "something". I told him: "Naw, I'm bout 2 go home...I'm madd tired". Then, he wanted to know if he could come to my crib and "kick it"...NOW!!

I laughed, and told him: "Naw!...I dont even know you all-like-that." (it didnt help that he pointed out that my dick was madd hard, while I was being all serious with him) He then want on about how he's a "real good dude" and that I could even pat-him-down to make sure he didnt have anything on him. I said: "Yea, you seem like a good dude." He came back with (while grining and licking his sexy-ass lips): "Yea, you aint seen nothin' yet."

I laughed again, and asked if he had a phone so he could hit me up sometime. He told me it was turned off right now! Anyway, I wrote down my number on an envelope he had in his pocket, and told him to call whenever (Shut up! I was curious!). We then walked to another bus stop, where it wouldn't be sooo many people around (I was ready to hurt dude, if he wanted to pull some greasy-ass-shyt). During our convo, I told him: "Yo! I dont do shyt like that ( random jump-off's)..."You do this all the time, dont you." He said: "Nope! I just saw you, and thought you was cute, and liked you."

He then want on, AGAIN, about how he was a "good dude" and that I could pat-him-down...And, I did...Twice!!!! It felt sooooo fucking good to touch and feel-up-on this cute ass nigga (Hey!! I haven't touched a damn man in YEARS!...Dammit, can you blame me for wanting to have a lil' fun?)!!

Anyway, we talked a little more, and then the second bus was coming...He asked: "So, we cant kick it?" I said: "Not now, call me." He then gave me the "So, its like that?" shyt. I just told him to hit me up, got on my bus, and watched him walk back to get his train...And, I thought "Why can't the "right" one's be that bold...DAMMIT!!"

Bottom Line: "Dennis" is/was...
1. Either slow...Or high? Maybe a combo of both?
2. 22.
3. Cell's turned off.
4. Job-less.
5. Working on getting his...GED!?!?
6. A smoker.
7. Most likely a user.

Ugh!! You really cant judge a book by its handsome cover!

5 comments:

ShawnQt said...

HEY some people are just good for a "fuck"... but you don't need that at where you are in your life. It was a thrill either way!

WhozHe said...

I don't know, it could have been fun. But you really know you did the right thing. Right?

Anonymous said...

If he has potential, then you have nothing to worry about.

Mr. Jones said...

See....now this is my kind of post. I wouldn't have fucked him that night. You did the right thing by given the number tho. If he finds a way to call, then great. Fuck him. If he doesn't call. Oh well. Fuck him.

He def. isn't a long-term type guy, but like Shawn said...everybody needs a good fuck now and then.

Clearly I need to move to your area. I don't encounter shit like this on the train in baltimore.

Axe_Scorpio said...

I woulda been so apprehensive about talkin 2 dude in da first place dat I prolly wouldnt have gotten 2 where u did wit him. He looked good, but prolly wasnt shit 2 begin wit. All dat glitters aint gold.