Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year, A New Outlook?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

***Listening To***



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Well, last year, my resolution was to become financially stable...Which I did! I got my current job last January, started saving, learned to spend smartly, and YAY!...I reached my goal.
This year, I want to expand what I have, keep saving, and start investing.

This year, I want to start making more changes in my life. I'm already on my way to becoming a bartender (I'm crossing my fingers).

Theres's a few other things I want to work on in 2008:

1. Becoming more adventurous.
2. Stepping outside of my "box".
3. Give men another chance?
4. Being more focused on what I want.
5. Move into my first apartment.
6. Getting past my "issues".
7. NOT hesitating to take advantage of opportunities when they present themselves.
8. Changing my outlook on life?
9. Apply to the police academy & the fire department, during the summer.

;-)

7 comments:

life said...

good luck with your resolutions

Axe_Scorpio said...

I hope dat u get everythin dat u lookin 4 in the new year.

Promiscuous X said...

Yo i wish you the best in 2008. All things are possible dude. Make it happen and stop being cold hearted i read your previous post and i could understand your reason but good luck on the new possitive habits you started in 2007 and continue to do in 08.

ya boy x

WhozHe said...

Wow, ambitious but realistic goals. I wish you good luck in achieving all of them, I believe you can do it!

Mr. Jones said...

I'm not trying to be cute when I ask this...trust me. Have you come to terms with whatever you "box" and "issues" are? I tend to think you haven't...yet. Until you do, they'll still be "issues". The best advice I can offer you is to subscribe to the following belief:

I love you, but I don't live for you.

Accept whatever about yourself to need to accept and keep it moving. You'll be happier.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAA@ give men another chance! Ya know, Biggie said 'OOOOOOOOOONE MORE CHAAAAANNNNNNNCCCCE'. Well then again Faith did but I'm saying tho...lol.

~Damnit!

ShawnQt said...

I love that you leave a smile after ever post!

:)