Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wow! I Became a Bartender Before I Became a Cop

***Listening To***

Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA


It finally happened today! I graduated from Bartending School, and I'm
now a certified Mixologist/Bartender...BAM!! I'm now starting a REAL
grown-up career, at 21.

I'm sooo proud of myself for this accomplishment, that now, when I look
at my certificate/diploma, I can't help but grin (LOL). Hell, for the
first couple hours, after I got it, my lil' ass couldn't stop cheesing'.
Sure, the people probably thought I was crazy of something...But, as
Tyra Banks says: "So What!" I'm gonna enjoy the "wins" that I earn,
dammit (LMAO)!

When think back on the past few weeks, the lack of sleep, the daily
commute, the hard work and practice, and the 16 cups of Dunkin' Donuts
Cappuccino I drank through my classes?...It was all worth it! If not for
the career move, than for the confidence boost. I feel
kinda...Different. And I like it. At least now I'll think a little before
I "pus-out" on something that might seem difficult. For example, trying
to become a P.I.

I can't wait to start working at somebodies club or bar or lounge.

;-)

6 comments:

ShawnQt said...

Can't wait to hear the story of ur new job!

Mr. Jones said...

Congrats, Roca!

Where's my drink?!?!

WhozHe said...

Congrats!!! You cheese all you want. Enjoy your accomplishments, that is what the hard work was all about.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! if u can make a good fuzzy navel or mojito, we'll be friends for life! btw, did ur work friend ever call???

Axe_Scorpio said...

Congrats! I hope to feel that way soon with whatever I accomplish this year. LOL.

Anonymous said...

congrats buddy! I wish you the best!and no drinking behind the bar