Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Roca's First Date...How Cute

***Listening To***



Well, like I had planned in the last post, I went out with "Cool" over
the weekend...And, it wasn't as hard, or weird, as I hyped my first date
EVER to be.

We went out, this past Saturday, to the movies to see "Cloverfield" (which, by the way, is a really good flick...the ending was interesting, yet sucked. LOL.). It was a cute experience. The last time I'd gone to the movies with someone was ages ago, in high school...With some chick I
was BFF with, to see a "Harry Potter" movie (LOL).

Anyway, after the movie we got back on the train, and ended up back at his place. I didn't actually "plain" this part...I just got off, at his stop, with him, because I wanted to at least be a gentleman and walk him home. Either way, he invited me in, introduced me to his 15yo lil' sis (who I just LOVE), and took me to his room. Where we chilled, watched a couple movies, talked, and clowned for a few hours. Then, I left.

The only bad thing, to me, was that he didn't even try to make a damn move, on me, while we were sitting on his BED chilling. I even had to put on my "seducer" hat and say: "You don't have to be afraid to touch me, you know."

Anyway, when we talked, the next night, I asked him straight-up why he didn't try ANYTHING. As it turns out, he was waiting for ME to make the proverbial First Move...While I was waiting for HIM to make the First Move. What kind of Fuckery is THIS?!?! LOL, I guess, next time, I gotta just pounce on his ass like a damn lion on a fucking gazelle.

So, I guess I'm actually "seeing" someone now....interesting.

PS. Don't get it twisted...I'm not stupid enough to think weer in any kind of a relationship right now. And I'm defiantly going to keep my options open. I'm just saying...

;-)

7 comments:

j_shanlin said...

yaaaaaayyyyy.... first date with coworker lol! And don't pounce too hard cuz u might wake his little sister.

ShawnQt said...

Let the pouncing begin!

Anonymous said...

yes baby! Keep it cool till the time is right. Ride the wave and see where it takes you. Good luck!

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Awwwwwwwwww...I love it! But ummm no you're not 'seeing' someone. Chile you saw him the other day and will 'see' him again. I like that you said you're keeping your options open but don't even utter those words! ROTF. Other than that, happy pouncing! Sounds like ya'll had a great time. Awwwwwwwww...

~Damnit!

Axe_Scorpio said...

I am sooooooooooooo happy for you! Just take things slow and I promise you it will all work out. Good luck.

fuzzy said...

Pouncing Pouncing Pouncing Pouncing Pouncing FUN FUN FUN!!!! It was cute on how the both of you were waiting for the other to make a move. All the merrier the next time on the next date!

Keeping options open? hmmm...

ThisMightBeMe said...

cute