Saturday, January 12, 2008

Call Damnit!

Well, earlier tonight, It finally happened...I gave Mr. Cool my number,
when I got to work!

I saw him waiting outside for the bus, and didn't really know what to
do. And, since I can't leave shit alone, instead of just normally
playing "cool" and being shy, I said "fuck it", and went over to his
fine ass! (I actually planned to get to work early, for the sole purpose
of catching him, and giving him The Digits...I just didn't expect to see
him so soon, and I wouldn't have been able to face myself if passed up
this chance.)

Anyway, we said our "whuddups", "dapped", and one minute into our cute
little convo...I asked if he had his phone on him (LOL, I know right!)!!
He definitely knew what was up...because, as soon as he whipped out his
flat and slick lil' Sprint Blackberry PDA thingy, he went straight to the
"New Contact" screen (YESSIR!).

I fumbled around with his gadget while put my info in it, had a cute
little moment when I asked him for a lil editing help, and voila!...He
had my number (I wanted to put the "ball" in his court). We had a little
more lite convo, and before I left, to go in the job, I said "Hit me up
later, so I get your number." He nodded, I left, and I walked into work
with the biggest grin on my face. And, yea, I thought about him all
night long (LMAO!).

Ugh!...I just hope he actually his me with a call or text this weekend!
If he doesn't, he doesn't...If he does, he does...It is what it is. I'm
not gonna shamelessly chase after ANYONE...He knows how to reach me now.

Side note: - Cool introduced himself, to me, a couple nights ago...AFTER I INTRODUCED MYSELF FIRST! The next night, after we said our "whuddups" and got a lil' physical and parted ways, I happened to turn around to get a last look at his swagger, and caught him checking me out!

;-)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

if he's straight, i hope you're prepared to accept that reality.

Axe_Scorpio said...

Aw shit. I hope u get yo man, nigga!

Chet said...

Check this out: How much do you know about this brotha? It appears that you guys have checked each other out from time to time, but you decided to move forward and give up the digits, remember if someone wants to holla at ya, they generally make sure you get their number too, give Mister a few days and if you have not heard from the brotha in those few days place him on the drop off list. I think he will call, but if not no love lost.

Mr. Jones said...

I'm completely co-signing everything Chet just wrote.

Playboy Adonis said...

That was cute. I know that feeling. Its that level of uncertainty that I don't like and I especially don't like when fine guys flirt with me and then they got their women. It puts me in an crazy place...at least you got beyond that part...now go to a new movie or go shopping for clothes together.....that's always fun

Mr. Jones said...

What ever happened with this?