Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Have To Pull Some Magic Outta My Ass To Turn A Sardine Can Into A Palace

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So, I've seen my soon-to-be new apartment, and it...will take some
getting used to. I love the building...the inside has a very old
fashion hotel-ish look, its in a cool area, and its CLEAN.

Ugh!...if only the walk-in closet, with shelves (or a shoe area, LOL), wasn't
bigger then the damn bathroom!

And the only "real" furniture I'll have is whatever bed I end up buying. But, all is not lost...I took a little trip to Target, and came up with some ideas for making my new home into MY home.

Another plus is that their are a ton of take-out places in the area (LOL)!

I'm definitely leaning toward getting this place.

;-)

3 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

You just preached your first sermon when you said that it was YOUR place! Congrats on that man, it may not be a palace, but it's your!

j_shanlin said...

I'm in total concordance with D. It's yours hunny! and I'm in the same boat with the whole furniture thing. Chile, a few painted walls and a few pillows and BAM! you're in there : )

PRIMO said...

Awww Im Happy For you. With the right decorations you can do anything. Good Luck. Cant wait till i can say the same.