Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Thoughts On...Steve Wilkos




I've been catching his little "show" on and off for a while now. Its basic premise is...Steve spending an hour yelling at guests for various reasons. Maybe they're just plan morally reprehensible, or they've wronged someone else (who come to the show for "help" or
"vindication").

Bitch please! Its all too obvious what this Ego Trip Circus is really about.

Its a personal Ego-Feeder for good ole Stevie. What is an Ego-Feeder? Yes, its a term I've made up. Its ANYTHING that we, as people, purposely do in order to feed our own Ego's. Some are good/innocent, others are bad. Prime examples?...Kids teasing each other for various reasons, adults talking about each other, women making catty comments, and, sometimes, Gay men "reading" each other (LOL).

Anyway, I can just imagine the producers of this show going through whatever process they go through to choose the most morally irreprehensible people for this guy to berate on national television....WITH NO RESOLUTION WHAT-SO-EVER!!

Don't get me wrong, SOMETIMES its really entertaining and funny to watch Mr. Wilkos basically "read" someone for pure filth.

Oh yes sir, I often wish I had my own show, where I could yell "I'm better than you!" at social miscreants, and boost my own Ego...I think everyone would love to just have there own version.

This show is in its first season, and its already tired. I give half of another season.

Side Note: I'm not defending any of the quest from this show. I'm just saying...This spectacle is about as "real" as Jerry Springer.

Funny thing is, if I'm around my TV at 2-whatever, I always found myself thinking/saying "Lets see who Steve is screaming at today." Then I wait or General Hospital to go to commercial and change the channel.

;-)

4 comments:

j_shanlin said...

chile, you aint neva lied! he be like "you're nothing but a little bitch" and the audience goes "STEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE!!!!!" I just really enjoy the stories. I could do without Steve.

PRIMO said...

So Its pretty much like Jerry Springer Part 2. Tv is so dumb and full of pointless reality shows i hardly watch tv anymore. tho i must say theres about 4 out of the 7 i do watch on the new real world lol.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad somebody said something. Steve Wilkos is THE WORST TALK SHOW EVER! The shyt is wack and corny as hell. Every show is the same, just Steve yelling at people. There ain't even no fighting. When are they gonna cancel this shyt? What is taking so long?

I want Tempestt Bledsoe's show back! LOLOL

-Adam Benjamin Irby
http://adamsweblog.com

Anonymous said...

belly rubber enough said