Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Lost Connection & A New Plain

Playing: "Migrate (featuring T-Pain)" By. Mariah Carey

Ugh! My damn Internet connection was out ALL damn weekend...I came home from work Friday-night-Saturday-morning ready to relax with my snack and watch an episode of "Lost" online, when, to my chagrin, the damn Internet was off in the whole damn building. Meaning that I couldn't post anything all weekend.

Luckily, the weekend wasn't a complete lost.

Just a few things:

I went out Saturday night and had a nice time.

I've started looking for an apartment online, and found a place for $500 a month utilities included in the rent....Hopefully, I won't have to go all "Ty Posington" and a dump into a palace...Granted, I haven't SEEN it yet. But, that being said, I hope to in my new place on my birthday (May 29th).

Since my class is canceled, this coming Friday, I've decided to go on another job interview...At a new bar downtown.

I've decided that, since I want to take the exam for the Police Department later this summer, I'm going to try to a summer course that'll help me with it.

;-)

10 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

I know I'd be SICK with no internet. Good luck w/the job interview.

-DTW

Police academy? Really? Ugh...

Promiscuous X said...

Good luck on the police exam and yeah go check out that apartment first....dont get your hopes up to high for to only be disappionted

j_shanlin said...

chile, any apartment you can get for $500 with all utilities included is a damn steal! I hope that works out for you! hope you get that bartending job too! : )

Anonymous said...

I'd rather have all the hair on my scrotum plucked off individually than go 48 hours with out the net. You are a good man. oh and Ty Posington? I'm lost. I think I got it but i don't lol. and May 29th? I'm May 28th! That explains our mutual zest for life and willingess to do it all! Notice I bypassed all the irrational emotions, some say, we tend to project. But good luck with the Apartment hunt! There is nothing like having your own place, as I am learning now!

Anonymous said...

Police man, wow, I love a man in uniform.

PRIMO said...

Good Luck With The Apartment Lord knows I cant wait to find one of my own.

Hope You Get The JOB Also!

Anonymous said...

$500 in Chicago is roach motel in many places.

WhozHe said...

A new place sounds exciting. Well, a job at a bar sounds exciting. As a matter of fact working for the police force is eciting. I'm just excited for you (lol).

Chet said...

That cable situation stinks, and I know all to well being that my cable carrier is notorius for going out!

The apartment sounds like a real deal... utilities included! Do the damn thang!

By all means try out for the Police Force and do utilize any resources that will help you to better your chances of passing the test and joining the force.

Allegra Sinclair said...

Only $500 a month. I need to move in with you.